Layers: The Complete Guide to Photoshop's Most Powerful Feature
When Photoshop guru Matt Kloskowski was asked why he wrote this book, he replied, “It’s simple: I wanted to write the Photoshop book that I wished was around when I was learning Photoshop”. You’ve always known that layers were the key to understanding Photoshop, and now you have a resource to show you exactly how. With Matt’s clear, easy-to-follow, and concise writing style you’ll learn about:
- Working with and managing multiple layers
- Building multiple layered images
- Blending layers together
- Exactly which of the 25+ Blend Modes you need to worry about (there’s just a few)
- Layer Masking and just how easy it is.
- Using layers to enhance and retouch your photos
- All of the tips and tricks that make using layers a breeze.