A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book: 95 Inspiring Ideas for Photographing Your Friends, Your World, and Yourself
Ready to show your photos some love?
Whether it’s of your sister’s smile, your morning coffee, or your new puppy, photos are a way to connect on Facebook and Instagram, keep a visual diary of our lives, and create momentos for future generations. Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman, creators of the mega-popular DIY style blog A Beautiful Mess, are in love with photographing everyday life. Here, they share that love with 95 all-new tips and photo challenges that will inspire you to style and snap better photos and then transform them into simple yet stunning projects and gifts. You’ll learn how to:
• Take the most flattering self-portraits
• Be your own stylist to turn dull, cluttered photos into pretty lifestyle photography
• Capture adorable couple portraits
• Turn everyday moments, hobbies, and rituals into amazing photos
• Show off your favorite photos by turning them